Friday, May 02, 2008

Metal Glove Solid: Spooky!

Development is steamrolling along now, crushing all that dare to question my lack of motivation which typically aflicts my projects like a sudden freeze spell.

My Gauntlet remake now has monster generators (dark grey) and ghosts (white). The screenshot below shows a game in progress, as a terrified purple warrior (fnar) runs around in circles awaiting a programmer to implement a "shoot" feature so that he can destroy the ghosts that are hurtling towards him.



Next on my ever-expanding todo list is to make up some proper maps. I've been thinking about the kinds of maps I'll have, in order to make things interesting; probably an open area (forest?), and long trek (like Level 2 on the original game) and a maze. Other suggestions on an epostcard please.

No comments: