- Back-ground graphics: The player is no longer walking on a void. And there doesn't seem to be any slowdown.
- More enemies: Flayers to be exact (that's what the image file was called that I ripped them from). I might just call them zombies though.
- Score - it keeps it, it starts at zero, and it goes up.
- Different images depending on which direction a sprite is walking in - You'll have to take my word for this until I do some kind of video of the gameplay. But it is there, honest.
- A GPL licence. Again, since I can't release it yet, you'll have to take my word for it, but I give you my cub-scouts honour that I svn-added that into my repository. And this time I didn't forget to commit.
- A working exit. Unfortunately due to there being no second map, this does cause the game to crash.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Metal Glove Solid: A Policy of Constant Improvement
It's time to party like it's 1987! Where to start with the list of new features?
Posted by Steve at 2:08 AM