Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Metal Glove Solid in a Wesnoth Stylee

You may not recognise the game you see to your left, but it's Metal Glove with Wesnoth graphics.

Does it count as a mashup? Probably not, but at least the game is now releasable. I just need to tweak it a bit, since the size of graphics isn't reflected in the code, but apart from that, it looks even better than it did before.

Except the generators, which look like birthday cakes. Oh, and unfortunately, the Wesnoth artists only drew the sprites facing in one direction. Still, beggars can't be choosers. GPL-FTW!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Ready to release yet? =)

Steve said...

Crikey, has it really been that long since I did anything? I've been tied up in other stuff, and I think I've also reached that stage of a game where I'm losing my inspiration for it. Having said that, all I need to do is scale the sprites, so I'll pull my finger out and get it done!