Monday, January 08, 2018

Free Open Source #1 - Tricky Towers

Being a good citizen, I like to give as much as I receive.  So, on the assumption I might one day find some open-source code that is actually any good (only joking) I'm going to post about my own open-source code that is available to anyone that wants it.

The first one is this game called Tricky Towers, which is a simple clone of the game Tricky Towers, which I've never actually played but looked really fun.

It's an up-to-3 players game, where the aim is to be the first to pile blocks all the way up the top of the screen.  However, it is physics-based, meaning unbalanced towers often topple.  It can get quite frenetic and fun when there's 3 of you, especially if one players tower topples into another.

Full Java source is here.  


No comments: