Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Podcast Manager


I listen to a lot of podcasts.  They make driving much more fun; now, when I hit a traffic jam, I think "Great, I can listen to more comedy before I get to work!".  (This probably sounds sarcastic, but it's true).

I was yet to find a decent podcast manager on Android, so I decide to create one.  All the other ones seemed too complicated; all I wanted was one that would let me easily find the podcasts on my phone and play them, but have lots of convenience features like let me return to the same point in a previously played podcast as it was when I last stopped playing it.

With this in mind, let me present Podcast Manager, and android Podcast player with all these features and more:-

* Scans your SD Card for all mp3s.
* Voice search
* Reads and displays the details of your podcasts (artist, album, etc...)
* Remembers previously played podcasts and the last position, so you can pick up exactly where you left off.
* Delete listened-to podcasts.
* Easily browse your phone's memory for podcasts.
* Easy to use interface for skipping through podcasts.

If you have to get it, let me know what you think and I'm always open to feature suggestions.  But at the moment it does everything I want from a Podcast player.

No comments: